Acceptable Use Policy
Last Updated: September 29, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs your use of the services offered by In-Flight Crew Connections, Inc. and its affiliates (“Services”) and our website(s) including https://www.inflightcrewconnections.com and http://mro-connections.com (collectively, the “IFCC Site”). We may modify this Policy by posting a revised version on the IFCC Site. By using the Services or accessing the IFCC Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use, the Services or the IFCC Site:
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity,
- to violate the rights of others,
- to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm,
- for any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse,
- to violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device,
- to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
Investigation and Enforcement
We may investigate any suspected violation of this Policy, and remove or disable access to any content or resource that violates this Policy. You agree to cooperate with us to remedy any violation.
When determining whether there has been a violation of this Policy, we may consider your ability and willingness to comply with this Policy, including the policies and processes you have in place to prevent or identify and remove any prohibited content or activity.
Reporting of Violations
To report any violation of this Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.