Service Tech II (MLI)Apply for this role
Job Title: Service Technician II
Reports To: Shop Supervisor and /or Team Lead
General Summary: With limited supervision, assists with testing, adjusting and repairing, and other general tasks related to the maintenance and repair of Aircraft and Engine systems and components on a variety of aircraft product models in a safe and clean work environment according to manufacturer’s specifications, company-approved procedures, and customer specifications. Prepares and completes appropriate work order documentation. Supports and records all OJT, mentoring, and training for record and personal development..
Job Specific Requirements:
Licenses: Airframe and Powerplant Certificate.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalency degree required.
- Attend one Flight Safety International Initial Corporate Aircraft Maintenance Course by make & model.
- Knowledge and understanding of FARs 43, 91, 135, 145.
- Two years related aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- Two to three years corporate experience preferred.