Service Tech (DSM)Apply for this role
Job Title: Service Technician I
Reports To: Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
General Summary: Inspection and repair of airframe, engine and components in a safe, efficient and high quality manner in order to achieve customer satisfaction as measured by three customer success drivers: the product was delivered “on-time, on-budget and squawk free”.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with inspection and repair of airframe, engine and components.
- Communicate with Project Leader and/or Shift Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Insure all work performed is inspected by an authorized repair station inspector.
- Utilize appropriate technical data.
- Complete appropriate documentation daily in a concise and legible manner.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, neat and efficient work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Airframe & Powerplant ratings
- Strong technical aptitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with regulations of the FAA
- Regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, bend, squat, kneel and crawl
- Reach with hands or arms, grasp or pull and lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally required to:
- Climb or balance to heights in excess of six feet
- Work in confined spaces
- Lift up to 100 pounds