Crew SchedulerApply for this role
Have a passion for aviation or want to join an exciting new industry? Come join our amazing team at IFCC as our new Crew Scheduler! You will crew aircraft for corporate flight departments, search for aircraft crew members utilizing company software and external sources, arrange travel, and build amazing relationships with our friendly team!
• Communicating with clients regularly to understand their needs to crew trips including special instructions, trip-specific details, and pay rate approvals as needed.
• Providing a centralized scheduling service for all Client aircraft.
• Receiving and procuring approved requests for crew transportation and positioning from clients.
• Initiating the scheduling upon receipt of trip
• Placing the qualified crew member and coordinating the details of executing that mission with the scheduled
crew and requesting client.
• Coordinating the flight crew with the client’s aviation department.
• Interfacing with clients and crew members daily.
• Entering and recording all trip and scheduling process data into our ATS system and/or specific client system
• Coordinating crew visas and/or passports and tracking training records.
• Providing proactive sourcing support as needed to prepare for future trips
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 years of aviation scheduling or dispatch experience, OR equivalent years of direct part-91 scheduling
or dispatch experience.
• A demonstrated track record of fulfilling client demands and tight deadlines.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
• Must be available to work on-call, weekend, and holiday hours.
• Knowledge of computerized scheduling system and/or ATS systems
• Knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures of a corporate flight department.
• Knowledge of aircraft usage compliance government policies.
• Knowledge of part-91 aircraft pilot and crew training and credential requirements.
• The ability to learn and work efficiently with scheduling software, applicant tracking systems, and travel booking
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Ability to lift 15 pounds at times.
This position will be in-office at our Charlotte, NC location.