Contract Flight AttendantApply for this role
A Corporate Flight Attendant is primarily responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of the clients and passengers on-board the aircraft.
Responsibilities Include (but may not be limited to):
- Maintain proficiency and follow standard aircraft operating procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring the consistent delivery of superior in-flight service.
- Ensure compliance and consistency with client policies, in-flight service, safety standards and FAA regulations.
- Successfully complete all initial and recurrent Safety Training and other training mandated by the client.
- Work occasional extended shifts up to 16 hours in a day.
- Travel 3-6 days per week including overnight at a variety of cities as determined by the client.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Work in a wide variety of climatic conditions for extended periods of time including extreme heat and cold.
- Operate, unassisted, all exits onboard the aircraft in both emergency and normal mode.
- Follow uniform procedures and maintain uniform pieces.
- Be flexible and adapt to schedule changes as needed.
- Comply with Flight attendant Manual, client policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have corporate / business aviation experience, 5 years preferred.
- AED/CPR certification within 24 months.
- Cabin / Emergency Safety training within 24 months from a preferred vendor (Flight Safety, Jeff Hare Safety, Beyond & Above, FACTS, CAPS, Inflight Training Solutions).
- G-650 Cabin Systems training preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong culinary/fine dining experience.
- Proven ability to work well with others and communicate effectively to people on all levels.
- Proven ability to receive and follow instructions.
- Must be customer service focused and have demonstrated a strong customer service work ethic.
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Must have excellent communication skills and communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Project a friendly, professional, and confident personality with the ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to meet rigorous physical duty requirements including pushing and pulling up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above the shoulder height.
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to speak to, read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and use hands. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30-50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, some location may be noisy and require the use of ear plugs or other protective hearing devices.
- This position could potentially be located anywhere within the continental United States. Please apply if you are qualified, and are currently or in the future, interested in being considered for this position.
- Applying for a position with In-Flight Crew Connections LLC, if selected for the role, entails becoming an employee of our company. Being an employee of IFCC allows for you to be placed on the desired contract or permanent assignments with any of IFCC’s clients.
In-Flight Crew Connections is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We help make missions possible utilizing our dynamic workforce by building a strong foundation of diversity and inclusion. We have a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination and harassment (including sexual harassment). We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities and without regard to discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, gender, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, military status, marital status, employment status, or disability status under federal, state, or local law. In-Flight Crew Connections operates in compliance with all laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere that we do business. In-Flight Crew Connections welcomes all interested applicants to apply. Applicants are considered for employment based on individual qualifications and business needs at the time the application is received.