Contract Avionics TechnicianApply for this role
For nearly 20 years, In-Flight Crew Connections (IFCC) has helped Flight Departments across the country overcome their staffing challenges. Companies that partner with IFCC expect exceptional service. Having won the Best of Staffing award for the last 7 years shows how committed we are to providing our clients with the best service there is. As a part of IFCC you will be working alongside a dedicated team that focuses on making missions possible every day.
The Avionics Technician will be responsible for installing, repairing and troubleshooting aircraft avionics and/or electrical systems.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years of avionics installation and troubleshooting experience
- Will hold an FAA issued A&P certificate
- Will have the ability to work any shift, schedule, or overtime as required
- Will have strong attention to detail
- Will be safety oriented
- Must hold an FCC License or NCATT Aircraft Electronics Technician (AET) Certification
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience with avionics installation and troubleshooting
- Must have the ability to read and interpret technical publications and wiring diagrams
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds