Contract A&P Maintenance Technician – HelicopterApply for this role
Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic – Helicopter
For nearly 20 years, In-Flight Crew Connections (IFCC) has helped Flight Departments across the country overcome their staffing challenges. Companies that partner with IFCC expect exceptional service. Having won the Best of Staffing award for the last 7 years shows how committed we are to providing our clients with the best service there is. As a part of IFCC you will be working alongside a dedicated team that focuses on making missions possible every day.
The Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic will be responsible for completing routine inspections, repairs, overhauls and modifications of aircraft structures, systems and power plants in accordance with applicable standards, specifications and Federal Aviation Regulations. The A&P’s duties include but are not limited to pre and post flight inspections, towing aircraft, repairing and inspecting aircraft structures, repairing and troubleshooting aircraft systems, power plant maintenance, completing applicable paperwork, assisting other licensed mechanics.
- Will have a minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience working on rotary wing aircraft
- Will have knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Maintenance Manuals
- Will have the ability to work any shift, schedule, or overtime as required
- Hold an A&P Certificate with IA
- Will have maintenance training specific to the aircraft and/or power plant that you will be working on
- Will have the ability to perform complex tasks such as inspections, repairs, and modifications with minimal supervision.
- Will have a thorough understanding of required logbook entries and sign-offs
- Will have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Will have strong attention to detail
- Will be safety oriented
- Will have avionics experience
- Will have turbine rotary wing maintenance experience
- Must hold an FAA issued Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate
- Must be able to read, speak and understand English
- Must be able to follow published documents such as safety and procedure manuals
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience working on rotary wing aircraft
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds