Client Experience SpecialistApply for this role
In-Flight Crew Connections is looking for a creative, techy individual to develop solutions that enhance our clients’ experience! The Client Experience Specialist will provide exceptional support to IFCC’s clients and to a group of sales professionals. The Specialist will also own the administration and maintenance of IFCC’s CRM system and will assist with marketing plan execution activities.
- Contribute to IFCC’s overall sales and marketing mission as well as take the lead in client support for IFCC’s existing customers, handling all special requests and day-to-day needs.
- Be the client advocate in situations involving other internal teams to ensure the client’s needs are met and exceeded.
- Proactively develop and execute approved processes that drive exceptional service and client satisfaction
- Conduct annual client and talent satisfaction surveys and convey results
- Participate in the coordination and execution of various client meetings or calls.
- Optimize Zoho CRM as a client service tool, tracking all account contacts and activity to ensure continuity of service 24×7 as well as the automation of notices for expiring documents and renewals.
- Create and update internally used client documents for new and existing clients
- Monitor and track client service agreements and renewal dates to ensure current documents from clients are properly maintained.
- Assist in the development and execution of approved marketing campaigns as directed by the department manager and/or external marketing support. This may include drafting and publishing press releases, social media posts, client touch campaigns and website management.
- Travel to attend aviation industry seminars, conferences, trade shows, and other client attended events as approved by the department manager; all travel will be booked months in advance and will be brief, estimated 10-15% travel.
- Manage day-to-day sales and marketing data, refinement, and creation in Zoho CRM to support marketing programs.
- Serve as the primary data champion and administrator for client and prospect databases, sales and marketing automation tools using Zoho CRM and Hootsuite for campaigns.
- Assist with other duties and projects as needed
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, communications or related field of study is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams is a must.
- Experience with CRM software and other marketing software required.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- The ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- Experience using Canva
- Experience using WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Ability to lift 15 pounds at times
**Travel required approx. 10% – 15% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. IFCC reserves the right to change this job description at any time with or without notice.