A&P Technician (OPF)Apply for this role
· Airframe and Power plant License Required, high school diploma or equivalent required.
· Basic knowledge of operating a personal computer or laptop.
· Knowledge of job-specific machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Capable of repairing machines or systems using the needed tools
· Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job
· Able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
· Capable of determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
· Able to perform tests and inspections of products, services or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
· Able to install equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications
· Ability to control operations of equipment or systems
· Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
· Able to monitor gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
Minimum Experience Required:
· Two years Gulfstream maintenance experience (any model GII through G550) preferred
· Two years equivalent corporate jet experience performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to include: 12/24/36/72-month inspections